Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
**SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR EXACT LOCATION**
- Lease is currently 8 years, friendly landlord willing to extend
- Family business owned for 35 years, offers pizza, pasta, dinners, salads, paninis, vegan menu, gluten free items etc.
- Open 7 days a week
- High income working class demographic nearby, average home in the area is 600k-700k
- Retirement causes sale
- Needs the right owner operator with new energy to be taken back to doing at least 20k a week
- Used to do 18-20k a week when owners were present everyday
- High traffic road with big schools and establishments surrounding the pizzeria
- High income working class surrounding the pizzeria
- High volume take out & delivery business
- Located in a high traffic shopping center
Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at. Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
Merrick, NY (Nassau County)
High traffic road with big schools and establishments surrounding the pizzerias
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business