Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This wonderful business is an Arts & Craft Supplies, Manufacturer & Wholesale
It specializes in providing a wide range of Arts and Craft Supplies to Artists,
Crafters and Educators. It is the Largest Worldwide Producer of Instant Paper
Mache, the Largest Supplier of the Finest Quality Plaster Cloth In Retail &
Educational Markets, and the Largest Producer of Colored Sand in North
American Retail Market.
Some of the supplies they make include products related to:
• Sculpting Wheel
• Craft Floral
• Casting Materials
• Air Dry Clay
• Clay's For Kiln Firing
• Art Education Hobby
• Ceramics Home Decor
They even have products and projects with lesson plans and tips so that
people learn the best techniques to become one of the pros at crafting! Using
these instruction techniques and tips will allow for the proper and best usage
of the products.. This helps people to better understand the projects/products and how they should be handled.
All products exceed industry compliance standards ~ ASTM D-4236. The
products are ACMI certified AP Non Toxic, CE, CA Prop 65, and LHAMA.
The company offers Air Dry clays and clays for kiln firing. They are well
equipped for dry blending and can do private label packaging. All products
are known for Consistency in Quality & Performance.
This company is the place that anyone would be proud to own. It has a
solid 60 years of business and is a known leader in its field.
If you want a great business, with everything in place that will continue
in a fantastic position in the market, well, this is it!!!
You owe it to yourself to check this out!!!
There is approx. 13,000 sq. ft. of space in the main building. It is split into a Manufacturing area takes up 60% of the space and a Finished Product Storage area with the remaining 40%. There is also an administration building that has approx. 1,200 sq.ft. This is all air conditioned office space and has 6 cubicles. Next there is a Quonset hut that is 4,500 sq. ft. and 4 storage trailers for raw materials and show equipment. The lease is $6,000 Triple Net per month for 5 years with a 5 year renewal option.
The potential is significant. This Company can grow exponentially by continuing to add new products and increase marketing avenues.
There are no other competitors that produces the range of products offered by this company. They have 1 or 2 competitors in various market segments such as Paper Mache, Clay and the Colored Sand markets, but no competitor that produces the complete span of products into the variety of markets that this company does
The owner will provide 2-4 weeks of free on-site training, as well as up to 6 months of free phone consultation on an as needed basis.
Owner will finance with 25% down
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business