Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Texas Metal Working And Machine Repair For Sale

Texas, US
Asking Price:
$685,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
Sales Revenue:
$1,700,000 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$180,000 (USD)

Located near Houston, TX, this company provides repair and rebuilding services for metal working machines such as mills, press brakes and other metal equipment for the industrial, gas and oil industries. The company’s top three services are electrical troubleshooting and repair, mechanical machine repairs and rebuilds and machine leveling and moving. Approximately 85% of clients are regional, within 200 miles and 15% of clients are national. The company operates from a 2,400-square foot facility, which includes a 3-bay warehouse and office space. Approximately 80% of the company’s revenue is derived from the sale of machine repair services to the Oil and Gas Industry, and the remaining 20% from the industrial market. In 2016, the company generated revenue of $1.1m, 2017 projects $1.7M. Further company growth could easily be attained with additional employees.
40% gross profit margin - 52% increase in revenue and gross profit projected from 2016 to 2017 - Equipment and vehicles valued at $120k - Inventory valued at $5k - 85% repeat business - State-of-the-art facility and equipment - Experienced personnel - Owner financing available - Owner willing to remain for transition period.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Lease

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Approaching retirement

Employees:
9
Years established:
1986

Other Information

Support & training:

The owners are available for transitions or extended stay if need be.

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

Negotiable for the right buyer

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$120,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$5,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Relocatable:
This business can be relocated.

Contact Information

  1. Optional
  2. Country

  1. Optional
  1. What will I receive?

    BusinessesForSale.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Ticking this box means you are consenting to us sending you marketing emails.

    You will receive newsletters, updates and offers about business and franchise opportunities. We will also send you information about related business and franchise events.

    You can change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe in the footer of our emails.

    Find out more about what we do with your information in our privacy policy.

By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that BusinessesForSale.com will send the above details to IAG. For more information about how we use your data, read our privacy policy.

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here