Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
· Strong long-term relationships
· Top four largest residential electrical contractors in the Austin, Texas area, per client
· Completed over 10,000 wiring projects since inception
· Excellent reputation in the industry
· Multiple offices in central Texas to better serve customers in smaller cities near headquarters
· Proprietary custom bid estimating software program
· Ownership will consider exploring different deal structures.
· One owner would like to remain with the business after the sale for a transition period of up to three years. The other owner can leave immediately after the sale and would not need to be replaced.
The Company owns a 10,000 square foot facility in Austin, Texas. An unrelated third-party tenant will lease 1,675 square feet that started on
August 1st, 2018. The Company will use the remaining 8,325 square feet for their operations. The company also leases a second facility used as a satellite office for business in North Austin from an unrelated third party.
· Continue growth into other large cities
· Expand services to include multi-family residence projects
· Diversify service offerings to include security, service, maintenance and lighting packages
· Expand customer base to include homeowners
· Hire additional support to increase project capacity
The company serves production tract and custom homebuilders in the greater Austin, Texas area. This includes Leander, San Marcos, Bastrop, and Marble Falls, Texas.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business