Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
After 17 years at this Prime Manhattan Corner Location, the Semi-Absentee Owner of this Very Successful Brick Oven Pizzeria is finally ready to sell. Anyone experienced in the pizzeria business will quickly realize that this place is already a gold mine that can do even better with a new more hands on owner. The current owner has kept it really simple: Top-Notch Thin Crust Pizza (slices & pies), sodas, salads, parmigiana heroes, and calzones. There's room in the back to add a stove/oven and a venting duct to the roof is already in place, should you want to expand the menu. There are 16 years left on the lease and No Demolition Clause. The rent escalates at just 3% per year. In-store sales account for about 75% of gross revenues; internet delivery orders the other 25%. Roughly two thirds of in-store sales are made on credit cards; the other 1/3 in cash. Payroll consists of 12 full-time employees for a total of $7,000/week. Open until 2am on Thursdays and 4am on Friday and Saturdays, it's safe to say that this place attracts a late night crowd in this young and affluent neighborhood. The daytime sees lots of deliveriesmade to corporate accounts, local schools, churches, and a major hospital nearby. The high rise residential building that's about to go up on another corner of the same block will first bring hundreds of construction worker to this pizzeria and thenthousands of new residents. Do be very discreet when visiting this location, as the employees and customers do not know it is for sale. Then, contact the listing broker, Jay Goldman, to make an appointment to speak with the seller and get a full tour of the facilities. Mr. Goldman can be reached at [email protected] Please first go to www.vestedbb.com to become a free registered buyer under listing 28629, if you are new to Vested Business Brokers.
Attention Business Owners:We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at [email protected] to discover the difference that is Vested Business.
For more information on this listing- copy and paste this link into your browser https://www.vestedbb.com/lid-28629 for instant access to this business information.
Seller will train
1,000,000.00 Down & $500,000.00 in seller financing may be made available to qualified buyers
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business