Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a provider of fabrication, waste management and scrap removal services to commercial industrial clients in Southern Louisiana and its surrounding areas. The company is also a licensed general contractor and is capable of offering construction services.
· Highly profitable, achieving a 32.3% adjusted EBITDA margin in 2019
· Strong reputation built over 15 years of operations for excellent service quality and high client satisfaction
· Resilience and continued profitability during the COVID-19 pandemic
· The company owns an array of high-quality fixed assets used in operations
· Open additional locations to expand operations into other states in the Southern U.S.
· Ramp up highly-demanded decontamination and disinfection services
· Highly experienced and versatile ownership, capable of adapting the company to meet the needs of New Orleans' rapidly evolving market
· New Orleans, Louisiana
· The company primarily serves commercial clients in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, construction and oil and gas. The company offers its services from the Southern Texas-Louisiana Border to Mobile, Alabama.
· The company operates from a 20,000 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The building is in good condition, having recently been upgraded with a new lighting system.
· Ownership is looking for a strategic partner with the required capital to take the company to the next level of growth. They are open to a variety of deal structures.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business