Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
If you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned entrepreneur seeking to guide your own ship by stepping into a nicely profitable, fully-supported and established franchise, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Founded in 1985, the company is a profitable commercial and residential restoration business. The company is well-staffed, fully equipped, and maintains the immediate potential for additional growth. Services include cleanup and repair damage to properties due to water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters.
The owner is ready to retire and seeking a buyer to continue the legacy that has been built.
Note from the seller: “I have enjoyed the entrepreneurial life for the last 35 years and I wouldn’t have traded it for anything. There is nothing more rewarding in life than to go through all the trials and tribulations of starting a business, being successful for 35 years, and when it is time to turn it over to someone who can take it to new heights you can feel rewarded for doing a good job.”
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
$61,200 (USD) per annum
6,200 sq. ft. facility triple net lease
(1) High Market Demand: The company’s services are in strong demand.
(2) Advanced Marketing: Shifting marketing to gain more commercial business and using internet marketing tools could be very beneficial.
(3) Emergency Services: Current ownership is making efforts to increase the Emergency Services division which has higher profit margins.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Trained and IICRC Certified Staff: In keeping with industry needs and standards, the Company’s staff members have been trained and received their Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
(2) National Accounts and TPAs: The company maintains many referral partners ensuring consistent business.
(3) Excellent Customer Reviews: The company has received many glowing reviews from satisfied clientele.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business