Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
· Premier home healthcare service and staffing company in Dallas with over 25 years industry experience
· Large field staff pool of 225 nurses and aides for both home care and hospice service segments
· Valued employee benefits such as daily pay option and W-2 status translating to high staff retention
· Experienced and tenured administrative support staff
· Private duty home health market expanding due to aging baby boomer generation
· Strong reputation creating an attractive regional name for high profile clientele
The two owners are seeking retirement. Both are open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction as well as staying on for a transition period to new ownership.
The company operates from a 1,761 square-foot office space leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow into additional available leased space. The company is relocatable.
· Hire a new business development director to increase sales
· Bring on a new RN clinical director to drive marketing
· Increase referral plan to adopt additional clients
· Expand services to the Houston, Austin, and San Antonio markets
· Move into related service markets such as Medicare services, long term therapy, and physician assistant staffing
The company provides home care services to ailing or elderly patients in the Dallas area and also works closely with third-party healthcare firms primarily for hospice care staffing.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business