Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
· Strong customer relationships which result in nearly 100% repeat customers.
· Total revenue for 2018 substantially higher than the previous year's numbers and is projected to continue increasing in 2019, per management.
· High net profit margins based on strategic management of expenses.
· Brand new, low maintenance equipment, translating in low overall repair costs.
· Strategically located near basins experiencing large growth in oil and gas production.
The company has three owners who have active roles in day-to-day operations. Two are willing to remain with the company for a period to ensure a smooth transition and allow potential acquirers to maintain existing relationships. The third expects to make a full exit. All three are open to various deal structures.
The company leases office space in Texas from a related party. The lease is assumable by new ownership. The property is not expected to be part of the sale.
· Opportunity to greatly increase revenue with addition of a dedicated sales staff.
· A capital investment would allow the business to purchase a wider variety of equipment to increase rental offerings.
· Further expansion into sectors of Oil and Gas that are experiencing massive growth.
The company's main business originates from oil and gas production companies in West Texas, South Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. There is also a presence in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business