Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Ever thought about being a franchise area developer? Look no further than this Colors on Parade Area Developer opportunity in Southwest Virginia that currently oversees 7 franchisees. Don’t start from scratch. Buy and build this business.
Colors on Parade is a market leader in automotive paint and dent repair. The business operates through mobile franchisees comprised of skilled technicians. As an area manager, you collect royalty payments from franchisees in southwest Virginia, and into West Virginia and North Carolina.
The Company is a well-established territory that has been in operation since 1996. It is highly profitable with tons of growth potential.
The owners of the Company are looking to sell the franchise in order to retire and tend to ongoing health issues.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. If you do not receive the NDA link, please check your junk mail.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
(1) The Colors on Parade Franchisor is exploring paint repair in other areas, including the trucking and airplane industries.
(2) Increased Retail Business: currently only 25% of business.
(3) Hire Additional Technicians: The demand for Colors on Parade Southwest VA’s services in the area currently exceeds the Company’s ability to meet it.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Established Operation and Workforce: Having been in operation for twenty-five years, the Company is fully equipped, staffed, and profitable, saving a new owner from launching a new franchise from scratch. The Company has a team of skilled technicians covering areas that spread all over southwest Virginia, into areas of West Virginia and North Carolina.
(2) Well-Established and Supportive Franchisor: Colors on Parade is an established and highly rated Franchisor that offers a highly successful business model and plenty of support. The franchise has been a leader in the industry for over 20 years, now operating with over 300 franchisees operating across the U.S.
(3) Low Overhead: The Company is a totally mobile franchise. Without physical location and facility, overhead costs are kept at a minimum, which allows for a wide profit margin.
(4) Strong Reputation: The Company has a great reputation with excellent repeat and referral business.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller-financing is available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business