This station's location is ideally suited to cater to the surrounding residential population and boasts an excellent traffic count of 28,000 vehicles per day.
Originally Established in 1999, the station was completely remodeled in two phases in June 2020 and completed in August 2021. The store was expanded to 2200sqft, and the current Owner purchased in Dec 2019. Clean phase one environmental report was preformed in 2020.
- New Verifone register system
- 12 new coolers
- 4 double walled fiberglass UST tanks (10,000 gallons each)
- Selling Diesel, Premium, Plus and Regular
- 1,000 gallon propane tank on site
- Lot is about 14,000sqft with four entrances to traffic
- 2021 Revenue - $1.97m / Gross Profit 15.6%
- 2020 Revenue - $1.22m / Gross Profit 13.5%
Inventory / Stock value: $50,000 (USD)
3-weeks Training will be provided to new owners
- Real Estate included with sale
- Operates with 3-employees 24/7
Midwest Regional Bank can do a SBA loan on this project with 10% down (subject to approval). For sale at $300,000 for the Business and $900,000 for the Real Estate. Owner may be open to selling the business initially and the real estate as part of a later transaction.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.