Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The firm provides management services for capital improvement projects. The company employs a group of industry professionals who provide expert management of each step of a large-scale construction project, from site evaluation, to scheduling finance, to occupancy.
· Strong relationships with Native American clients offers access to potential projects from 59 tribes
· Strong demand for construction management services in quickly growing market
· Staff of experienced industry professionals
· Key management willing to stay on after a sale
· Net profit margin of 13.5% in FY 2019
· Highly liquid current assets consisting of cash and receivables and essentially no debt on balance sheet as of December 10, 2019
· A capital investment will allow the firm to hire and train additional skilled project managers and fulfill growing demands for construction management services
· Expand services to states in the East and West Coast, such as California, New York, and Georgia, that contain some of the largest construction markets in the nation
The firm provides services to public, private, government, environmental, religious and Native American clients across a variety of industries in Central and Southern states.
The firm operates from an office space leased from an unrelated third-party in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The firm is owned by five shareholders, three of whom are looking to make a full exit after a sale. The remaining two shareholders, who are most involved in operations, are looking for a synergistic partner with the required capital to grow the business to its potential.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business