Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
GAP-FLEX has developed, patented, manufactured, and distributed a disruptive medical device used to accelerate recovery and aid physical therapy for patients following knee replacement surgery or other major knee injury or therapy, including ACL or other traumatic injuries. GAP-FLEX is clinically proven to increase maximum flexion better, and recover full range of motion faster than CPM Devices.
· Patented medical device proven to be effective in clinical studies
· Created and backed by physical therapists and orthopedic surgeons
· Much more effective than CPM Devices and replaces them at a substantially lower cost
· 83% gross profit margin per unit sale
· Aids recovery at roughly twice the speed of current recommended treatments
· Often prevents or delays the need for surgery
· Proven effective in reducing costs according to the Medicare Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative (BPCI)
· Large market opportunity within both sports medicine knee injury recovery, as well as elderly care fields
· Product soon to be featured for distribution on Amazon
· Expand operations throughout the state of Texas, and begin distributing product on a national level
· Partner with physical therapy or knee implant companies to package products and services
· Expand sales team to create and expand brand and product awareness
· Fund further studies to demonstrate product´s effectiveness
· Combine with other medical device distribution companies or a durable medical equipment supplier to create a synergistic portfolio
· Create service contracts with hospitals, medical offices, and medical device distributors to sell product to a wider audience
San Antonio, Texas
Patients of all ages in need of knee replacement implants and/or physical therapy following major knee injury or surgery. GAP-FLEX currently serves the San Antonio, Texas market, but plans to begin marketing nationally via Amazon and other distribution channels in early 2020.
Ownership is seeking a value-added partner with experience in implementing growth strategies to expand market share and distribution network. Ideal acquisition partner would have a M&A, PE, VC background. In addition, ownership would seek further patent expansion into other orthopedic areas.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business