Established Leasehold Café located In Lye. Two bedroom accommodation above. Operates only 16.5 hours per week. 5* food hygiene rating. Prominent main road location.
Veritas Business sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Café which is located in Lye. The business has been established since the 1960’s and has been in the careful hands of our clients for the past 10 years. Reluctantly the café is now being offered for sale so that he can enjoy a well deserved retirement.
Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment, along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which means any new purchaser will not need to spend any additional funds for some time. The Café is owner operated with the help of 2 part time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of £1,200. They serve a fine range of traditional cooked breakfasts, hot & cold sandwiches, toasties, lunchtime specials, jacket potatoes, omelettes, chips and hot & cold drinks. By choice approximately 90% of the turnover is delivered out via the online portals Uber Eats & Just Eat with the remaining 10% from walk-in trade.
We believe that there is further potential to increase trade should you wish to by extending upon the current opening times (which are short through choice) and promoting the eat in customers back into the restaurant. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is one not to be missed.