Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company is a full-service licensed electrical subcontractor serving both the residential and commercial markets. The company has been successful at providing electrical services on a diverse
group of projects.
· Average $7.9M in revenue over the last four years with a 3- year CAGR of 26.9%
· One of Austin’s largest commercial and residential electrical services provider
· The company uses Trimble RPT600 for fast and efficient lighting layouts and Procore for well organized project management
· Well-established company with strong client list and recurring business
· In-house commissioning for lightning control systems, a service most competitors do not offer
· Opportunity to own one of the most reputable electrical companies in the Greater Austin area
· Increase the number of qualified staff technicians to meet customers’ demand
· Grow into the public sector presence
· Expand geographical reach to include surrounding cities such as San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, and others
· Opportunity to expand the service and maintenance department
· Austin, TX
· This company serves both the commercial and residential markets with an emphasis in the commercial market. This includes projects in new construction, remodel, and tenant improvement. The company also offers general service and maintenance to the Greater Austin area.
· The company leases a 3,000 square foot space building from an unrelated party in the Greater Austin area.
· The company has two owners. Both expect a full sale. They would both like to continue as employees with the company post-sale to help the business grow to its full potential.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business