Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
**SIGNED CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR EXACT LOCATION**
- Located in a strip mall with high volume traffic on a 10 year lease with low great rent.
- 1,600 sq ft store (pizzeria/restaurant) with Full Kitchen, two bathrooms
- Owner has owned the pizzeria since 1986. Selling due to health & retirement reasons.
- Spacious seating with a total capacity of 55 guests. Seats 12 people in the front portion of pizzeria & the rest in the back restaurant for a more private experience. Normally they host many events/parties of 40-45. Wine license in place
- Close to doctors offices, ambulance schools & SkyZone that all order from this pizzeria.
- Currently not partnered with GrubHub, slice, door dash, uber eats or any third party delivery services which is a great value add opportunity
- Very Antique-like Italian restaurant with fine touches & a modern finish
- Owners keep a very rich Italian heritage feel to the restaurant
- Also sells bakery items, cakes, pies etc
- Great for a family business that can reduce payroll by working it themselves. Or a pizzaman that can replace a pizza guy’s salary and make even more profit
Business Owners: We represent qualified clients that are very interested in buying all types of businesses. If you have any interest in selling your business at this time or in the near future please contact me at [email protected] Our buyers are already qualified and willing to invest their time and money towards a business like yours. All communications are kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
$48,960 per annum
Port Jefferson, Suffolk County
Spacious seating with a total capacity of 55 guests. Normally they host many events/parties of 40-45. Wine license in place. Also sells bakery items, cakes, pies etc.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business