Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The Houston-based architecture and design firm specializes in environmental and conservation projects. The company also handles program development, master plans, design, construction documents and blueprints, and construction administration. The firm is looking for a majority partners to guide the strategic vision of the firm.
· Firm was founded in 1984 and has been in business for 35 years
· Five full-time employees and three are registered architects
· Diversified client profile including private and public projects
· Strong project manager experience in schools, fire stations, and recreational development
· Firm is promoting two key personnel to membership interest as the firm transitions from a Corporation to a Limited Liability Company
· Management team and succession plan in place
· Seamless blend between architecture and project management capitalizes on cross-selling opportunities
· Expand marketing and public relations efforts
· Seek an established and talented Texas architect interested in acquiring ownership interests over the next two year years as the senior founding architect transitions into retirement
· Explore new markets in master planning, waterfront developments, and recreational amenities, including resource management, sustainability, and resiliency
· Pursue enhanced presentation techniques to improve the graphic and visual experience
· Houston Bay area - League City, Texas
· The owner's historical market consisted of a 200 mile radius of the Houston, Texas bay area. Customers included cities, counties, school districts, private developers, and contractors.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business