Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Nat'l Known- 20yrs In Operation- Huge Clients- Strong Mgmt In Place!
For over 20 years this company has been an industry leading & geographically diversified tile & stone distributor that offers customers a full spectrum of high-quality products. Managed from its headquarters in Arizona, this 18-person workforce sells tile & stone products in 49 states across the nation. The company has a strong presence in the retail, educational, hospitality, corporate, and healthcare markets, as well as in the residential market with multi-family developments and tenant improvements.
The company sells their proprietary private label products and exclusive lines nationwide through their deep-rooted customer relationships and via their established independent representative network.
Here's what makes this company a great investment & acquisition for any Buyer:
• Strong brand reputation: 20 years in business
• The Company has no debt & all growth was financed through cash flow
• Large, Really well-known blue-chip clientele. Here are just a few of them: (American Express, P.F. Changs, Harkins Theaters, True Food Kitchen, Shake Shack, Boston Market, wahlburgers, Snooze, Nekter Juice Bar, The Vitamin Shoppe, Dignity Health, etc.)
• Solid management at the helm willing to stay on post-sale
• Exclusive rights to sell several manufacturer products
• Very strong margins & profitability
• Very low customer concentration
• Very low employee turnover. Half of the staff is been there for an average of 14 yrs.
• Strong sales in trademarked private brand lines
• Long standing relationship with suppliers
• Very low marketing dollars spent, as 80% of business is reference based
• Vast range of independent representatives spread across the U.S. Almost 1400% has been achieved since inception.
• National demand for product
• Limited working capital required
•Low technological volatility
•High barrier of entry
2018 Adjusted EBITDA: $1,109,478
2019 Adjusted EBITDA: $1,340,594
2020 Adjusted EBITDA: $1,484,028
2021 Adjusted EBITDA: $1,637,844
Real Property Included
Beautiful location and building in the Phoenix metro area.
The business is operated out of a newly remodeled facility of approximately 22,500 sq ft of indoor space and 50,000 sq ft of outdoor space.
- Introduce interior design consulting services to boost revenue streams
- Enhance digital footprint: online marketing, e-commerce website, social media
- Expand product offerings (hardwood, carpet, grout, etc.)
- Partner with new residential community developers & commercial developers
- Obtain more exclusive rights with manufacturers
- Expand private brand product lines
- Onboard more independent representatives
- Target industries that current blue-chip clientele operate in
High barriers of entry to penetrate market
Retire & give back to community through charity & community service.
Seller is willing to do all that it takes to ensure the new Buyer is successful. They are willing to stay on and run the company for the new Buyer or stay on for an extended period of time to ensure a smooth & comfortable transition.
SBA approved & multiple conventional banks have approved the deal.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business